This is a simple list of my published work for the Education market, most recent first. For more detail (and pics!), see the relevant page for each area: A Level, GCSE, KS3, International, or go to the Books Detail page for more info.
- Cambridge International AS & A Level English Language Student’s Book, Collins, 2019
- York Notes: Rapid Revision: Lord of the Flies for AQA 9-1 GCSE, York Press, 2019.
- York Notes, Rapid Revision Cards: Lord of the Flies for AQA 9-1 GCSE, York Press, 2019.
- York Notes: Poetry Power and Conflict Anthology Guide for AQA 9-1 GCSE, 2nd ed, York Press, 2017
- York Notes: Poetry Power and Conflict Workbook for AQA 9-1 GCSE, York Press, 2017
- York Notes: A Christmas Carol Exam Practice for AQA 9-1 GCSE, Balberry Press, 2017
- English A: A Concise Revision Course for CSEC, (1 chapter written), with Mike Gould, Julia Burchell, Angela Lalla, Dorothy L Warner, Collins, 2017
- York Notes: A Christmas Carol Workbook for 9-1 GCSE, Balberry Press, 2016
- York Notes: Poetry Power and Conflict Anthology Guide for AQA 9-1 GCSE, Balberry Press, 2016
- AQA A Level English Language, with Dan Clayton, Angela Goddard, Felicity Titjen, OUP, 2015
- York Notes: Lord of the Flies (revision/update for new 9-1 GCSEs), Balberry Press, 2015
- IGCSE First Language English, Nelson Thornes, 2014
- English for Jamaica Workbook: Grade 7/8/9, Nelson Caribbean, 2015.
- Aiming for: Grammar for GCSE English, with Mike Gould, Collins, 2014
- Essential Anthology: Creativity and Imagination (student book and teacher book) with Jane Branson, Ken Haworth, Trevor Millum, Nelson Thornes, 2014
- Essential Anthology: Communication and Information (student book and teacher book) with Christine Brooks, Caroline Davis, Ken Haworth, Nelson Thornes, 2014
- AQA AS A English Language Student’s Book, Nelson Thornes, Cheltenham, 2008, with Dan Clayton, 2nd ed. Sept 2013
Online Resource Sites Contributed to:
- www.teachit.co.uk – classroom resources for English Language A Level
- www.collinsonlinelearning.co.uk – e-learning support for new AQA GCSE and for second edition Aiming For titles
- www.yorknotes.com – as well as matching content from books above, podcasts for King Lear for A Level
- www.english.edusites.co.uk support for teachers on Eng Lang and Lit AS/A2 and GCSE topics
- www.kerboodle.com – e-learning content for GCSE, AS, A2 Eng Lang
- emagazine, 2006-2015: range of A Level English topics covered – specific literary texts; modelled linguistic analysis; sociolinguistic topics; how to revise for English subjects.
Teaching Resource Packs/Photocopiables
- Packs for ZigZag Education including: Complete Guide to Plath’s Ariel; Cupcakes and Kalashnikovs guide (2 editions covering both set sections); Language Frameworks activities
- English Language A Level student distance learning materials, Oxford Open Learning – update to match new specification