I am experienced in speaking to groups of teachers, trainee teachers and students on various topics. Do get in touch if you might like me to deliver a session for you. Below are details of workshops I have conducted in the past/possible topics, but I am happy to discuss other ideas to suit your requirements.
- Eighteenth Century Changes in English
- Language Diversity
- Using Frameworks to Analyse a Range of Text Types
- Grammar (big picture, or particular areas of concern can be agreed as a focus)
- Language Change
- Working in Non-
To Teachers/PGCE Students:
- Teaching A Level English Language
- Teaching Language in KS3 and 4
- Grammar: teaching students who’ve experienced the new KS2 syllabus
- Showcasing Recent Reads in the Classroom to Promote Reading for Pleasure
Note that I am also delighted to be tutoring for Writing School East Midlands this academic year, and will be teaching a six-week evening class on Writing, Planning and Pitching Non-Fiction [not quite in that order!] in Leicester in the Spring term.